I’m a proud Los Angeles native. Inspired by my therapist, I took some memoir writing classes so I can tell the world about my life – a wonderful mix of strip clubs, catholic school, Star Wars, murder and prison.
So far, I’ve been published in the following outlets:
- Christmas with Phil Spector, Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Gift of Christmas and Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tales of Christmas, October 2010
- I Don’t Have Ebola, I’m Just Single, www.more.com, September 2010
- Contributed to MTV Geek, including my own column Woodsy’s World of Star Wars
- Contributed to MTV Movies Blog
- Contributed to Thrillist.com
I am a newly obsessed scuba diver, I really really miss my BFF Anne and well, I think I’ve covered just about everything for now…
You can also stalk me on twitter at @lewoodsy.
Thanks for reading! A bientôt…